Friday, February 7, 2014

Filofax Friday

As promised, here's this week filled in.  I love that this weekend is so open!  YAY!  Lots of family time at home, which we all love.

As I was decorating this week, I was really bummed about some washi tape I got.  It's the Scotch brand, and it kept tearing.  Repeatedly.  But, it's the only red washi I had, and since this week is Valentine's week, I kept at it.

And, isn't washi supposed to be repositionable?   This?  Not so much.  Ugh.

But, I powered through... And realized that I have misplaced my white-out... So stickers cover some of the plans we had made for the move that isn't going to happen...  Oh, well... They're cute.  And some are scratch and sniff. :)  I would have done more with the washi tap, but I was at the end of my rope with this red stuff....  Me no likey.  Oh, well.  It turned out to be pretty cute.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment