Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tip Tuesday: Homemade Dishwasher Soap

I don't know how much money I've saved using my homemade laundry bombs.  Here's another good money saver!  (And from the looks of my jar, I need to make some more.)

Here's the recipe:  I keep it in my filofax so I don't have to dig through my Pinterest Board to find it.


I'll make it easier on you:

Dishwasher Detergent:
2 c. Borax
2 c. Washing soda
2 c. Lemi Shine
1 c. Kosher Salt

Use white vinegar as a rinse aid.  I just put some in a small container on the top shelf.  My dishes are clean and sparkly with no hard water spots.  I love this stuff!

One of my favorite things about this is that most of the ingredients were already in my cupboard because I use them to make my Laundry Bombs.

 And the link to the Original Recipe:

Happy Dishwashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment