Friday, July 18, 2014

Filofax Friday

I went with fairly simple this week.  I don't have a lot going on, but if next week is going to be like things have been, my schedule will fill up fairly quickly.
Tomorrow & Sunday: purple chevron washi and butterflies.

Monday & Tuesday:  Metallic washi tape by Duck Tape.  LOVE IT!

Wednesday & Thursday: Black glitter washi and stickers from the dollar store.

Friday & Saturday.  I love this orange washi and I paired it with some carnival themed stickers from the Dollar Tree.

I still find a lot of my planning supplies at the Dollar Tree, but I haven't been able to find washi there for months!  Is anyone else running into this, too?  It makes me sad!  I loved having washi there!

Anyway, that's my week next week!  Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment