So, here's my resolutions. I've written them on a piece of paper in my Filofax, so every day when I look for what I need to be doing that day, I'll see them.
1. Less iPad time. (I really spend too much time on it. Playing games. Wasting time.)
2. More play time with my kids.
3.Be thankful everyday
4. Devotions (The You Version Bible App has some great options!)
5. Keep up with the blogging.
6. Work out 3-5x a week. (I have a treadmill. I need to use it!)
7. Make my bed everyday. (I've been putting my bedding on the treadmill each night in the hopes that when I go to use the treadmill in the morning, I'll make my bed. So far, it's working!)
8. Live healthier.
Fairly easy, right? And I know it's all about the baby steps. And if I fall, it's okay. Fall forward. Just get up and try again.
I was reading one of my favorite blogs, yesterday, (A Holy Experience) and came across this printable:
It's awesome. Here's Ann's whole post: http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/12/a-grace-plan-a-doable-life-change-plan-for-a-new-year-a-new-you-with-printable/
And PRINT the printable. I printed a couple. One to hang on the wall in my office, and one to put in my filofax. It's SO good! And such a good reminder!