Friday, January 24, 2014

Filofax Friday

When I was getting everything ready to decorate my pages this morning, I thought that maybe I'd do my February month on two pages as well, but decided against it.  I want to get some Valentine-y stickers before I do that.  So, stay tuned to see how my month will look.
I'm definitely feeling the need for spring!  It's been so dreary here lately, so I decided to brighten things up with flowers and bees and butterflies.

I grabbed this cute flowery washi tape from the Dollar Store, and the pink from Target.

I used my paper cutter to cut the pink washi in half to use vertically as separation.  I've never done this before, so we'll see how it goes this week.

Here come the flowers and bees!  I got these stickers at the Dollar Store, too!  I love it there. :)

Here's my finished pages for next week!  I love the little bees!  This week is bound to get crazy since we're wrapping up things for my daughter's dance show on Friday, and I have moving companies coming to do estimates for moving our house.  I'm starting to get excited!
I will be taking one of my reader's suggestions,  (thank you, giftieetcetera!) and adding a tab to my moving section that will basically tell me what is going in which box and where it is to go at the new house.  I just haven't worked it all out in my head yet.
Here's to another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment