Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Recovering from yesterday.

So, yesterday was a Monday.  A horrible, horrible, Monday.  I try really hard to start each day out on a positive note, simply because I really believe that if you think you're going to have a bad day, you will.  Well, I didn't think it at the beginning of the day, but it turned out to be a rough one.  Pictured below is my nightstand.  See the chocolate chips?  Dark chocolate chips to be exact. After the day I had yesterday, this is what I resorted to.  That, and an hour or two of Downton Abbey after everyone had gone to sleep, and all was right with the world again.  Here's my tip for this Tuesday:  When you have a bad day, drink a glass of wine, grab some chocolate, (any shape or size) and watch a chick flick.  You will feel immensely better.  I promise.
You know the suspender and bow tie sets that I was to finish yesterday?  Well, here's one of them.  The only one that I actually had time to get done.  You see, all of my children were home from school yesterday.  I love my kids.  I don't love when the fight with each other and fight with me all day long.  I didn't get to sit down for even five minutes together to work on my projects.  And, so I'll bet you that before 10 AM this morning, I will have the rest of the suspenders done, and have plenty of time to get the things done that I need to do for the boutique.
The bow tie and suspender sets really are cute, aren't they?  This one is for the boy in the dance group.  The others will have rhinestones on them.  And have coordinating pigtail bows.  So cute!
My hope for you today is that you have a fabulous one!  I plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment