Friday, January 10, 2014

Filofax Friday

Ah, Friday, I'm so glad you're here!  And, as promised, here's a view of my week at the end of it.  I have most everything filled in.  Today is rather blank, and I'm relieved.    Honestly, it was a struggle sitting down to focus on anything this week, so I'm really glad I had my Filofax to keep me on track.

Here's a view of my upcoming week.  My middle son's birthday is on Monday, so there's lots of party planning going on.  I used a polka dot washi tape I got at the dollar store (SCORE!) to decorate my pages.  I attempted to cut some of it with some cute scrapbooking scissors to give it a decorated edge, and let me tell you, that's harder than it sounds.
I think I'm going to go to Target this week and look for more things to decorate with.
I used some fun stickers that I've had since I was in about 3rd grade.  Don't ask me why I've had them that long.  I don't really know.  And if you know me, please don't do the math.  It's scary.

It's simple.  But, it's pretty cute.

What are your favorite places to get stickers and decorations for your planner?

No comments:

Post a Comment