1. For peace that passes understanding. Even when it doesn't make sense, even when I have no idea what tomorrow brings, I have peace. I love that.
2. For good dreams. The last week, my daughter has been waking up, (sometimes in the middle of the night) by good dreams. Dreams that make her happy and excited. Love it.
3. Friends that just drop by.
4. A warm home. This week has been cold. And not nearly as cold here as in other parts of the country.
5. Days that I can just relax. I don't have anywhere to go, and not much to do. It's nice to just sit with a cup of coffee with kids piled on me and veg.
6. The boys' teachers. I'm so thankful for these ladies! Not only are they watching over my babies while they're at school, but they love them, and are instilling in them so much knowledge! They work with me and are very communicative.
7. Down blankets. I have one. Everyone should have one. They are the best.
8. The dance family that we're involved in. That my little girl loves it so much and that they care about her so much. That she has so many good examples to look up to and emulate.