Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Magnetic Cups.

This is something I found on Pinterest, so I really can't take credit for the genius of it.  But, every time another mom comes into my house, they take one look at my fridge and make some sort of comment. I grabbed some cups from the party section at Wal-Mart.  My kids have all their favorite characters.  Princesses, superheroes, monster trucks... And they love them.
They love that they can reach the cups and get their own water.  I love that I don't have to wash 18 cups every day.  They grab a drink, and then stick their cups back on the fridge.



How I did it:  These round magnets are super strong.  I used E-6000 to glue the magnets to the cups.  I love E-6000.  It does have to set for 24-48 hours, but once it's dry, it can be run through the dishwasher or whatever you need to do.

So, there's your tip for this lovely Tuesday.  It looks as though I'll be spending mine nursing sick kiddos.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment