Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday, Crazy, Busy Monday

It's Make Something Monday.  And I'm trying to get a whole slew of projects done.  I'm working on a few things for different dancers.  Here's one of them:
That pile of black and white is actually suspenders that are mostly done.  10 sets of them.  They all have matching bow ties, and eight sets of them will have pigtail bows to match.  As well as bling.  I heart bling.

This is what my craft room looks like right now.  And this is just one corner of it.  It's a wreck.  

But, there's a lot going on in here right now. I have several things I need to get done before our big move.

This is a project that I finished a while ago.  It's hanging on my bathroom wall and I love it.  I attached magnets to the back of my makeup and the little baskets are from the dollar store.  I love that my makeup is up and off my counter and organized.  If anyone is interested, I can post a tutorial on how to do this.  I purchased everything that I didn't already have from the dollar store, so this is really cost effective, too.


Okay, I must get back to work...  And laundry and dishes in between projects.   Maybe it should be the other way around?

No comments:

Post a Comment