Monday, April 28, 2014

Make Something Monday

I've been super busy in my craft room today.  I got a lot done, including this dress, which I made for my friend's daughter.  I had never done one like this before, and I didn't have a pattern, so I was using one of my dresses as a template.  We're crossing our fingers that it fits her.  The shoulders on my dress form were too wide for it to slip over, so I couldn't check it on there... Ugh.  But, it's really pretty, and it's fully lined.  The lining on the skirt has a layer of green tulle on the bottom.  So very cute!
I also made this itty bitty hat to go with it!  It's on a  bobby pin.

My kids have had ear aches the last few days, so I put together some heat packs for them.  They're filled with flax seed and lavender oil.  I just pop one in the microwave for 30 seconds, and they're hot for 20 minutes or more.  The kids love them!


Now to go make dinner.  I hope your Monday was as productive as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment