Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Week 17

Ahem... I had just finished the post, and then lost it in it's entirety, for some reason.  I will be thankful in all things....  I guess there's a few things I can change up now, right?  Ugh.
Oh well.  The last few days have been really good, and I've felt really blessed with the family and friends God has given me as well as where He's put me right now.
There's some changes coming to En Vogue Pogue.  I've decided to re-open my Etsy shop and expand it to include the different things I make, and I have friends and family joining me in the shop.  We'll have a great variety of products to offer.  I'll have Filofax dust covers, clothing, jewelry, house wares, etc. along with the hair bows and tutus that I've had on there before.  I'm so excited!
1.  Growth and the changes it brings.
2. Re-opening my Etsy shop.
3. Reconnecting with people.  I have the same person who designed my "BabyDoll's Haven" logo working on an new one for En Vogue Pogue.
4.  Good deals at Goodwill.  I got this Mini Stack for $2!  It's perfect for storing my washi tape!

5.  Dollar Tree socks.  I found character socks for all three of my kids and they LOVE them so much, they've even been wearing them to bed!
6.  Haven sorting her Pullups.  She still wears them to bed and they're VERY organized in her cupboard.
7.  Friends and family joining me on Etsy.
8.  Baseball games finished early.  The boys only played four innings yesterday because of the rain and cold.

Haven and I trying to keep warm while watching the boys play.
9.  The boys' school bus drivers.
10.  Projects that are coming together.
11.  Supportive friends.
12.  Playing with Skittles.
Skittles helping Jay get ready for his game.
13.  Piano lessons.
14.  Jay playing catch with Papa-Grape.  (My grandpa.)

15.  Grandparents and great-grandparents.  I'm so blessed to have them in my life and in the lives of my kids!


Swimming with Grammy (not pictured) & Papa
16.  Haven sleeping with Jim's jacket.
17.  A clean house.
18.  Purple Daisies.
19.  Jim's sense of humor.  He can always make me laugh.
20.  Bubbles.  I love bubbles.  We've been playing outside with bubbles a lot recently.  I'm so glad it's Spring!


I'm so excited about the growth and the changes that are coming!  It's been a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment