Oh well. The last few days have been really good, and I've felt really blessed with the family and friends God has given me as well as where He's put me right now.
There's some changes coming to En Vogue Pogue. I've decided to re-open my Etsy shop and expand it to include the different things I make, and I have friends and family joining me in the shop. We'll have a great variety of products to offer. I'll have Filofax dust covers, clothing, jewelry, house wares, etc. along with the hair bows and tutus that I've had on there before. I'm so excited!
1. Growth and the changes it brings.
2. Re-opening my Etsy shop.
3. Reconnecting with people. I have the same person who designed my "BabyDoll's Haven" logo working on an new one for En Vogue Pogue.
4. Good deals at Goodwill. I got this Mini Stack for $2! It's perfect for storing my washi tape!
|Haven and I trying to keep warm while watching the boys play.|
10. Projects that are coming together.
11. Supportive friends.
12. Playing with Skittles.
|Skittles helping Jay get ready for his game.|
14. Jay playing catch with Papa-Grape. (My grandpa.)
|Swimming with Grammy (not pictured) & Papa|