Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday, Week 15


1. My new niece! She arrived yesterday, and she's just gorgeous!
2.  I'm an Auntie TEN times over!  I love each and every one of my nieces and nephews!  I love how God has blessed my family with our immediate families.
3.  Baseball season!  It just started, and I'm so glad that my boys are on the same team this year!  Their first game is on Saturday, and we're all excited about it.
4. My new serger!  I've wanted one for SO long, and here it is!  I'm loving it!  

5.  Beautiful weather.  It's been in the 70s every day this week!  
6.  Class pictures.
7.  Jim reaching for my hand in his sleep.
8. Springtime blossoms
9.  Haven fixing her own hair.  She does pretty well for a four-year-old!
10.  My upbringing.  As I'm learning more and more through my own kids, I'm so thankful for the way my parents brought me up.  I have a strong foundation there, and that means a lot.
11.  April Fool's Jokes.  My mother-in-law got me this year....  She's been trying every single year since my husband and I got together, and she got me this time.
12.  Dandelions in vases.
13.  Making old clothes new again.
14.  Kids' best friends.
15.  Scraps of fabric
16.  New neighbors.
17.  Glitter and rhinestones.  I love sparkle!
18.  Bright colors
19.  New sweatshirts.  I just love how soft they are when they're new!
20.  Joy.  Not happiness, but JOY.  It goes so much deeper, and isn't based on circumstance.

It's week 15, so that makes my list of thankfuls a total of 300.  I'm loving it!  Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment