Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wowzers...

Busy, busy, couple of days.  Not that I mind.  I like to be busy, but these few days have been nuts.  I have managed to fit in a few things in spite of all the craziness.
I have several things to share with you in this post.  Sit back, relax, have a cup of joe.
With some homemade FLAVORED coffee creamer!  (That sounded like a commercial announcer in my head.)
I threw these together yesterday afternoon.  There's two different kinds here: Chocolate Raspberry and Mexican Mocha.  They're actually pretty good.  And they don't have all the processed junk in them that the store bought kinds have.


I can't wait to try them all!  

This is my girl right before she went on stage this weekend.  We were at a dance competition.  Our very first.  It was so much fun!  And Haven had a ball!  And, of course, she looked adorable!


And her trio took TOP FIRST PLACE!!!  Go Synergy!  

She looks like she's bearing her teeth there.  She was really saying "Cheese."

And I got a new toy this weekend.  I new (to me) embroidery machine!  I'm already having so much fun with it!  I made this cute hair bow for Haven yesterday.



And the Asher-man wanted something, so I put his name on his craft apron.
I also did a pillowcase for Jay, and put Haven's name on her dance company jacket.  I was having so much fun that I forgot that I had put dinner in the oven.  I burned it.  Badly.  It was completely inedible...  So, we had to eat out.  Not that the kids minded much, but I'm really tired of fast food after being gone all weekend...  But, hey, it was a productive day.

I'm so excited about my new toy!  Next on the to learn list is appliqué.  It should be fun!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment